Assistant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Assistant General Manager "Think outside the bun" and start your
new career with Taco Bell!The Assistant General Manager (AGM) has
the overall responsibility:
- Directing the daily operations of a restaurant in the
Restaurant General Manager's absence
- Ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of
- Product preparation and delivery
- Customer relations
- Restaurant maintenance and repair
- Inventory management
- Team management, recruiting, and retention of team members
- Financial accountability
- Ensuring that the highest quality products and services are
delivered to each customer.
- Ensuring Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and
safety codes, and company safety and security policy are metThe
ideal candidate for the Assistant Manager position will possess:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills and strong interpersonal and conflict
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, computer skills and
strong analytical/decision-making skills
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- At least one year of experience as an AGM.
- Valid driver's license.
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Able to lift 10-40 pounds, reach with arms and hands, stand and
walk for long periodClick APPLY NOW to submit your application
online! Additional InfoMinimum Age18+ years oldJob Industries
Keywords: Taco Bell, Fond du Lac , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Waupun, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!