Company: ISCO Industries
Posted on: February 9, 2024
At ISCO, we put high value on appreciation and respect, and provide
you with an opportunity to really make a difference. ISCO is a
family owned and operated company born and raised in Louisville, KY
that is focused on our team members' growth. ISCO offers a standard
benefits package of medical/dental/vision, and a 401k! ISCO
Industries is an end-to-end piping solutions provider that
specializes in HDPE, working with leading edge technology that
makes us a market leader.
The Plant Supervisor manages an ISCO Fabrication Facility, ensuring
that all business operations are productive, efficient, safe, and
meet internal and external customer expectations.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Change agent responsible for leading ISCO's operational in
- Maintain operations team & plant infrastructure to meet a
Monday - Friday, 50 hour manufacturing operation.
- Directly manage multi-department plant with 10+ employees in
Fabrication, Rental, and Distribution areas with growth
- Provide hands on support to employees and all facility needs.
Lead from the front, not the desk.
- Collaborate with production planning team by phone and email,
coordinating activities and dealing with ambiguity around changing
business needs daily.
- Manage plant expenses.
- Drive culture to ensure a safe and efficient operation.
- Oversee and monitor Safety programs and initiatives to ensure
employee and company compliance with applicable laws and
- Master ISCO's Quality Management System.
- Support high employee engagement.
- Establish optimum schedule to maximize efficiency.
- Drive operational reports and Key Performance Indicators.
- Improve operational processes, develop and challenge team
members. Participate in some minor recruiting initiatives in the
- Foster a culture of continuous development while building
future leaders. Competencies:
- Team based problem-solving
- Conflict Resolution
- Business acumen and strategic
- Visionary and forward thinking Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, engineering or
closely related field required
- 5 years' experience leading and managing a
- Proficient knowledge and business use of Microsoft Office
- Training and onboarding will require travel
Keywords: ISCO Industries, Fond du Lac , Plant Manager, Executive , Mayville, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!