Company: Fleet Farms
Location: Beaver Dam
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Do you have a passion for leading others? Do you have a
forward-thinking mindset and have the drive to bring your team to
the next level? Are you always looking for continuous improvement
opportunities? If so, this opportunity is for you!
The Sales Manager is responsible for 1-3 sales zones/departments
within the store. Within each zone, you are responsible for
creating a consistent customer experience, trip assurance, and
consistent visual merchandising of product.
- The Sales Manager will focus on Key Areas of Store Operations:
Team Members, Customer Experience, Sales Growth, Customer
Readiness, and Store planogram execution and integrity.
- Teach, train, coach, and mentor the team in order to develop
consistent and Best in Class execution and customer service.
- Oversee the development and execution of individual development
plans for each of your direct and indirect reports.
- Ensure that all areas are staffed according to budget and
maximized for customer needs. In conjunction with human resources,
hire, train, develop, and manage the performance of all Team
- Responsible for consistent execution of customer readiness
standards and in-stock levels to ensure trip assurance for
- Ensure that all end caps are set and merchandised correctly and
all displays are clean and have the appropriate signage.
- Positive promotion of Fleet Farm customer loyalty program,
credit card, and other company initiatives.
Job Requirements and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field or
equivalent relevant experience
- 3 years of management experience within a Big Box retailer
- Proven ability to lead, coach, and build relationships in a
fast paced environment.
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse population that
includes full- time and part-time team members.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively with implementing
solutions, planning and delegating tasks, monitoring and achieving
goals, and responding to change.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule and have open
availability, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays is
required. Associated topics: administrative, leader, management,
manager, manager of sales, regional sales manager, sales executive,
sales leader, sales management, supervisor
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Fond du Lac , Sales Manager, Executive , Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!