Physician-Family Medicine-Waupun Clinic-Waupun, WI - Full or Part Time
Company: SSM Health
Posted on: September 19, 2023
It's more than a career, it's a calling
WI-Fond du Lac Regional Clinic Waupun
This position is with the Fond du Lac Regional Clinic, SC. A
physician-owned and governed, multi-specialty group affiliated with
SSM Health through a professional service agreement.
Fond du lac Regional Clinic is a 110 physician multispecialty group
serving east central Wisconsin as part of SSM Health is seeking a
Family Medicine Physician to join its Waupun clinic.
* Multi-specialty clinic serving the greater Fond du Lac Wisconsin
region affiliated with SSM Health
* Fulltime position consisting of 8 half days per week
* Outstanding physician engagement and retention rates
* Reasonable phone-only call rotation with after-hours nurse
* The practice employs the talents of a full complement of support
* EPIC EMR
* Waupun clinic is located on the Hospital campus
The Fond du Lac Regional Clinic offers competitive compensation
along with comprehensive benefits to include:
* Start with a guaranteed salary with eligibility for a
production-based bonus with additional incentive compensation for
quality, service and leadership.
* Paid relocation
* Excellent retirement and deferred compensation plan.
* Group family health and dental insurance.
* Group term life insurance.
* Generous annual CME allowance.
* Malpractice insurance and patient compensation fund.
* Hospital dues
We hope you will consider joining our thriving group of collegial
physicians, which makes this position flexible and family friendly.
Small town charm and a strong sense of community abound in this
city of just over 11,000 people. Our community is centrally located
and is within a one-hour drive of three major cities, offering the
accommodations of larger cities with a strong sense of local
community. Waupun is known for its rich agricultural land,
expanding industrial presence, commitment to quality schools, and
an array of outdoor recreational opportunities that include the
Horicon Marsh National Wildlife Refuge.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
* Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff
members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
* Responsible for the standard of practice for patient
* Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical
decision making within the office during times of service.
* Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of
operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and
capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3)
Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation;
(5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel
management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality
assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
* Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the
practice, in addition to office appointments.
* Participates in community service activities, including speaking
engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably
* Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and
quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the
* Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Constant use of speech to share information through oral
* Constant standing and walking.
* Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
* Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
* Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
* Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
* Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
* Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
* Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
* Occasional driving.
* Rare crawling and running.
Licenses / Certifications:
Physician - State of Work Location
Day Shift (United States of America)
7720000166 ADMINISTRATION - CLINIC
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Click here to learn more.
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , Physician-Family Medicine-Waupun Clinic-Waupun, WI - Full or Part Time, Healthcare , Waupun, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!