Registered Nurse, RN
Company: VitalCore Health Strategies
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Start A New Career with VitalCore Health Strategies!VitalCore
Health Strategies (VCHS), an industry leader in Correctional
HealthCare has openings for an RN Manager (Charge RN) at Dodge
County Jail in Juneau, Wisconsin!View our opportunities at:
https://vitalcorehs.com/careersLooking for a rewarding career in
the field of healthcare with competitive wages, annual incentive
bonus, and excellent benefits package?At VitalCore we pride
ourselves on retaining and acquiring hardworking ethical
individuals who are committed to providing quality services. Join
our team and experience first-hand how VitalCore Health Strategies
promotes a positive work environment that is based on respect and
appreciation of the hard work and dedication of our staff.
VitalCore's Corporate Office is in Kansas with Regional Offices and
facilities throughout the nation. Employment with VitalCore
provides employees with above industry wages, an extensive benefits
package, and a guaranteed annual incentive payment! VitalCore
Health Strategies promotes a positive work environment that is
based in respect and appreciation of the hard work and dedication
of our staff. Join our team and experience first-hand how VCHS is
leading the pack in the correctional healthcare industry and help
us to make a difference in this field!REGISTERED NURSE MANAGER (RN)
- Holiday Pay: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day,
Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's
Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Animal/Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program and Discount Center
- Annual Incentive BonusREGISTERED NURSE MANAGER (RN) POSITION
SUMMARYA Registered Nurse (RN) delivers quality care consistent
within the scope of practice as outlined by the local state nurse
practice act for Registered Nurses. The RN works in accordance with
local practice acts and regulations, delegates and ensures
supervision of nursing activities and functions to other competent
nursing personnel appropriate to their scope of practice. The RN
assumes responsibility and accountability for the quality of care
delivered; works to ensure a safe environment for themselves, the
patient and other staff members. The RN acts as a patient advocate
to promote the quality of health care delivered in the facility and
serve as a leader at all times to promote best practices within the
profession of nursing.REGISTERED NURSE MANAGER (RN) MINIMUM
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of
- Possesses an active CPR certification.
- Remains knowledgeable about specific state laws and regulations
- Satisfactory completion of initial and annual clinical
competencies to demonstrate aptitude as assigned by role.
- Acute care experience preferred at the infirmary locations of:
State Farm Correctional Center, Greensville Correctional Center,
and Deerfield Correctional CenterREGISTERED NURSE MANAGER (RN)
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for
reactions and side effects.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients'
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess,
plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients'
responses and conditions.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and
- Direct or supervise less-skilled nursing or healthcare
personnel or supervise a particular unit.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such
as health education, disease prevention, and childbirth as well as
develop health improvement programs.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment, or supplies and
ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and
assess patient's condition.
- Additional duties as assigned by facility.REGISTERED NURSE
MANAGER (RN) SCHEDULE
- Full -Time
- Day Shift
- Night ShiftWe're people who are fueled by passion, not by
profit.Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Correctional Healthcare,
Nurse, rn, registered nurse, NurseEEO#indmg#ZR Full-Time &
Part-TimeDay Shift & Night ShiftPI0af2cb6bf2d1-31181-33113492
Keywords: VitalCore Health Strategies, Fond du Lac , Registered Nurse, RN, Healthcare , Juneau, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!