Provide administrative support for distribution - receiving,
shipping, and returned goods.
- Responsible for transacting, creating, and maintain all
documentation necessary to package and distribute parts and
finished goods to the customer base.
- Prepare, collect, analyze and maintain operational reporting
metrics and daily summary reports.
- Organize and distribute transactional information such as
receivers, put-away tickets, pick lists and bulk cards
- Prepare and generate manifests/bill of lading for all LTL and
- Compile all data and prepare all customs documents for
shipments to Canada
- Prepare requisitions to order replacement parts for vehicles
- 6mo+ experience with an ERP system (Oracle, PIMS, JD Edwards,
-6mo+ experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or shipping and
-1+ year intermediate Excel skills: maintaining spreadsheets,
keying and transferring data
3pm - 11pm
This is a full-time opportunity with a reputable company! If you
or someone you know is interested in this position, please send a
resume or call (920) 636-4126.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We
also know that an individual's success starts with the right career
opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ® Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at