Company: SSM Health
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Delivers care to assigned clients and performs direct care in
accordance with an established plan of care.
- Delivers safe care at all times that is in line with physician
orders, home health policy and established nursing care
- Maintains communication regarding patient progress with
physician, supervisor, staff and family members as appropriate to
the situation. Reports patient-related observations to supervising
RN on a daily basis.
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse
reactions to medications or treatments.
- Provides documentation that follows the established treatment
plan, supports coordination of patient care, meets regulatory
requirements and ensures reimbursement.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe
- May perform point of care testing according to policies
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- One year licensed practical nurse experience
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , LPN-Hospice, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!