Licensed Professional Nurse
Company: Staff Today Inc
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Staff Today Inc (STI) is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) to work at Secure program facility in Boscobel,
Wisconsin. This is a registry position in which working for
Staff Today Inc.
- 6AM-230PM Schedule is primarily AM. PM as needed, based on the
needs of the unit. Every other weekend.
- 6+ month assignment
- General duties include medication administration/management,
phlebotomy, population health.
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists
regarding patient care
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide companionship and basic care to patients
- Administer prescribed medications to patients
- At least one year (12 months) of experience within the last
three years (36 months) as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- A valid and current LPN license issued by the State of
- A valid and current CPR card (American Heart Association)
- Proficiency in the English language is necessary for
communication with other staff and patients. LPN must be able to
communicate effectively in oral and written English.
If interested in this position, Staff Today accepts applications
via email and fax. You may also apply directly through this job
post. If you have any questions, please contact Francisco at
our offices 800-928-5561.
Keywords: Staff Today Inc, Fond du Lac , Licensed Professional Nurse, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!