Mercury Marine - Production Scheduler
Location: Fond Du Lac
Posted on: May 3, 2021
It is our people behind life's passions who will make the big
difference. If you are interested in becoming part of a company
that delivers market leading products, driving your own career and
working with brands committed to active lifestyles, then you've
found your fit.
Have what it takes? Join us.
Manage duties involved in establishing production schedules,
planning and analysis of Mercury Marine material requirements to
optimize availability of components manufactured in a key campus
feeder plant to support the main assembly plants.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, you will analyze, coordinate and schedule the
resources various manufacturing areas. This role will apply
advanced materials management concepts to ensure continual flow of
material to meet changing customer demands. Further, this person
will support the manufacturing business through supply chain
activities and established/new processes.
Coordinate and ensure alignment of inventory planning,
execution, and shipping of critical engine component used in the
engine production and service distribution organizations.
- Creation of daily and weekly production schedule accounting for
asset capacity, resource assignments, inventory availability, and
- Coordinate and monitor production planning and scheduling
including tracking and expediting work in process for downstream
manufacturing and shipping operations.
- Act as a lead point of contact for line balancing and material
- Align supply chain, sourcing, and packaging activities with new
product build and release schedules.
- Participate in process alignment activities (HPPD, Project
Timelines, Team Center, New Parts Database, etc.)
- Analyze inventory levels and modify planning as required to
insure service and production schedules within established
- Manage Bill of Material (BOM) transitions, supersession
- Communicate and maintain continual feedback to internal and
external customers and supply base, status of delivery data,
supplier performance, part deployment, and inventory policies.
- Support inter-plant shipping process, allocation to
distribution centers, and further process parts.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement
- Key performance indicators (KPI) including:
- Plant Past Due Metrics
- Inventory Levels & Turns
- Defined Internal Operational Metrics (e.g. Backorders, Schedule
Attainment, Jobs Past Due)
- BA/BS in Industrial Engineering, Business, Operations, Supply
Chain Management, or equivalent years of experience.
Baseline Skill Expectations
- 3-5 years materials management and/or supply chain
- Strong Cross Functional/Team Leadership and Communication
- Good Organization skills with strong attention to detail
- Technical and logical capability to solve problems
- Must be able to coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Strong leadership & project management skill.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- CPIM/CPM Certification
- Experience in service parts or manufacturing job shop
- Knowledge in Lean Six Sigma methodology, Green Belt
- Advance PC skills in MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Power
BI and Visio
We are the people behind life's passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or
solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For
help, please contact our support team at:
email@example.com or 866-278-6942.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Mercury Marine
Keywords: Brunswick, Fond du Lac , Mercury Marine - Production Scheduler, Other , Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!