Location: Fond Du Lac
Posted on: May 3, 2021
When it comes to empowering your technical career, TotalTek is the
partner you can rely on to provide platinum service and align your
technical qualifications to the right opportunity at the right
time. We look forward to your application for this role and
establishing a career partnership with you.
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Process Engineer. The
Process Engineer will be an experienced engineer with solid
engineering principles and code knowledge. This individual must
have the ability to use computer software for process design and
- The majority of the time is spent in the office providing
- Occasionally, this individual will go to jobsites and attend
- Working knowledge of 3A, PMO and equipment design a plus.
- Software experience shall include modeling in Autodesk REVIT,
Microsoft Excel, and other process specialty software.
- Experience in designing layouts, conveyors, inspection
equipment, as well as general process equipment on various
- Experience with calculating general mechanical equipment such
as conveyor speeds, pumps, valves and fluid pressures.
- Design experience should include layout & design of packaging
lines, process flow, product and rate analysis.
- Bachelor's degre in related field
- 5-8 years experience
- Solid understanding of designing layouts, conveyors, and
- P&ID knowledge
- Experience with Revit, BIM, Solidworks
- Understanding of drawings, P&IDs, process equipment
All Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Qualified Applicants are United States Citizens or Permanent
Residents (Green Card Holders) who have the legal right to work in
the United States without sponsorship and meet the Minimum
Qualifications listed above.
Keywords: TotalTek, Fond du Lac , Process Engineer, Other , Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!