RN-Employee Health, PRN
Company: SSM Health
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Provides treatment for job related injuries and illnesses.
- Conducts new hire health screenings, respirator fit testing and
- Ensures compliance with applicable workplace safety laws and
regulations. May also conduct safety training programs.
- Provides employee counseling and referrals for occupational
injuries and illnesses as well as other health-related
- Monitors trends and causes of employee safety events and works
with colleagues to identify areas of safety risk.
- Designs and implements training programs to ensure employee
safety in the office.
- Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her
response to the current and evolving health and nursing needs of
our patients and our patient populations.
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- One year experience as an RN
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , RN-Employee Health, PRN, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!