Social Worker, BSW Samaritan Clinic
Company: SSM Health
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: July 19, 2021
With a vision to provide accessible healthcare for all in
Fond du Lac and Dodge counties, Agnesian HealthCare offers
Samaritan Health Clinic services at both St. Agnes Hospital and
Waupun Memorial Hospital.
The clinic's mission is to provide quality healthcare to the
uninsured/low income patients within these counties and to be a
force for a healthier community.
The Social Worker for our Samaritan Clinic will provide
assistance for patients in the Fond du Lac community with
socioeconomic needs. You will help to facilitate applications for
financial assistance and other sources of benefits so patients can
receive the appropriate care they need. Will be a Medicare
Marketplace advisor. The role will also provide resources to the
clinic departments to assist patients in regards to housing,
medication and transportation needs.
An ideal candidate will have experience as a Social Worker and
be familiar with resources available in the Fond du Lac
Provides social work assistance to patients and families as related
to social determinants of health.
- Interviews patients, assesses priorities and documents case
- May consult with members of the multi-disciplinary team in
liaison with community resources to support the patient's
- Assists patients/families with obtaining community assistance
by referral to proper resources.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with community
health, welfare, and social agencies and seeks creative means to
assist the patient with his/her needs.
- Active participant with other members of the team regarding
opportunities for improvement in standard work.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work
- Frequent reaching, sitting, standing and walking.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more).
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Occasional use of vision to identify and distinguish
- Occasional driving.
- Rare repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements and
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , Social Worker, BSW Samaritan Clinic, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!