Company: SSM Health
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Assesses, develops, plans, implements, and evaluates patients
discharge planning needs to next level of care in collaboration
with interdisciplinary team.
- Ensures compliance with Condition of Participation (CoP)
- Identifies and escalates gaps/barriers related to inpatient and
observation length of stay.
- Assesses patients at high risk for readmission. Identifies root
cause for readmission. Develops plan and collaborates with
multidisciplinary team regarding discharge planning to next level
- Participates with other members of team regarding opportunities
for improvement in standard work.
- May also be responsible for: utilization management process, ED
case management process, admission process, and act as a case
manager liaison with post acute providers (skilled nursing
facilities, rehab, home health, etc.).
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s age-specific
needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model.
Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to
the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients
and our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Three years' acute care experience
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , RN-Case Manager, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!