CNC Machinist - 2nd shift
Company: Remedy Intelligent Staffing
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: September 5, 2021
Are you looking for a DIRECT-HIRE opportunity on 2nd
shift? Apply today for an opportunity to work as a CNC
Machinist for a leading industrial company in Fond du Lac, WI!
Choose a 4 or 5 day workweek and come grow while earning a
Shift: 2nd Shift; 3:00pm-11:00pm,
Monday-Friday, OR 3:00pm-1:00am, Monday-Thursday
Pay: $19-$24+/hour, based on
Job Duties of the CNC Machinist:
- Set up and operate a Horizontal Boring Machine
- Drilling, tapping, milling, and boring
- Make edits to programs as needed and change tooling
- Inspect product using measuring tools
- Work to very close tolerances
- Read and work from complicated drawings, specifications and
Qualifications of the CNC Machinist:
- 4+ years of related experience with ability to read measuring
tools including micrometers, calipers, bore gauges, etc.
- Ability to work with close tolerances.
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs consistently and occasionally
up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand the entire shift
- Requires High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates or
Technical Degree in related field preferred
Keywords: Remedy Intelligent Staffing, Fond du Lac , CNC Machinist - 2nd shift, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!