Assisted Living Associate
Company: SSM Health
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: September 7, 2021
At SSM Health, we know the healing power of presence
begins with compassionate employees like you.
At SSM Health St. Francis Home, we have a Full Time
Assisted Living Representative, LTC opening on our Assisted
Living Unit. This position is scheduled for 32
hours per week as a Day
Our Assisted Living Representative, LTC come from a
diverse set of backgrounds, making SSM Health a great place both to
share your own knowledge and, more broadly, to learn from your
In return, you can expect a work environment
- Employees feel valued, respected and free to express
- Each employee finds meaning in work, leveraging skills
and talents toward a greater purpose;
- Teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, while
management is supportive.
If you listen and respond with great
Then we’d love to learn more! Please
fill out your application today.
Join a network of employees just as kind and
powerful as you.
Provides basic nursing care to assigned residents.
- Assists with ambulation as needed.
- Assists in the admission, discharge and transfer of
residents according to facility procedure.
- Assists residents with medication administration
including monitoring of medications supplies and
- Assists with daily range of motion exercise. Competent in
use of lifts, tubs, scales, and other equipment as needed.
Employees younger than 18 years of age may not operate a lift
without assistance from a coworker at least 18 years of
- Performs personal care according to facility policy and
written individual service plan or follows individual care
- Understands and follows facility policies regarding skin
care, bowel and bladder, behaviors, fall prevention, nutrition,
restraint free environment, pain control, prevention of ADL decline
and conducts resident activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Certified Nursing Assistant certification required
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , Assisted Living Associate, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!