LPN - Long Term Care
Company: SSM Health
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Registered Nurse – St. Francis Home
Exceptional RN needed to join St. Francis Home.
At SSM Health we know that the healing power of presence begins
with dedicated and compassionate employees like you.
As a Registered Nurse, you will care for patients that are
experiencing some of the most difficult times in their lives.
At SSM Health we empower our nurses to do what is right for the
patient. We encourage collaboration and teamwork, help you to
leverage your skills and fulfill your calling as a nurse.
This opportunity is a great learning environment for new
If you believe in putting patients first and want to truly make
a difference while enjoying your job, you are the right person for
- 8-hour shifts, flexible scheduling available
- Outstanding benefit package and competitive salaries
- RN to resident/patient ratio – 1:23 for long term residents,
1:8 CAN Ratio, 1:11 for short term residents
- Extensive orientation and training are provided to every new
Working at St. Francis Home
At St. Francis Home, we sincerely love our patients because they
are our neighbors, family members and friends. Our desire to help,
heal and comfort is rooted in a deep commitment to our community
and the people in it. Our exceptional team of clinicians and
staff is dedicated to treating all patients in every stage in
The St. Francis Home offers multiple services on our campus
which allows for continuity of care for our patients.
Within the St. Francis Home:
St. Francis Skilled Nursing-107 bed facility including
Serenity Circle-10 bed memory care facility
Nazareth Court and Center: licensed convent of 60 rooms
which offers memory care assisted and independent living.
St. Clare Terrace-30 independent apartments
St. Francis Terrace-60 RCAC assisted living apartments
Provides care to patients under the direction of a registered nurse
or physician, functioning within the scope of license.
- Contributes to the assessment of patients and ensures the
well-being of patients.
- Administers medications and observes patients for adverse
reactions to medications or treatments.
- Performs laboratory tests and therapeutic services.
- Educates patients/families about disease treatment plan
including self-care post discharge, holistic health needs,
available resources and follow up care.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication,
distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting,
gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , LPN - Long Term Care, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!