Company: SSM Health
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: September 7, 2021
Under the supervision of a registered dietitian nutritionist,
performs a variety of diet office functions in order to maintain
the patient's nutrition care order accurately, and to organize the
menus to ensure accuracy of diet order, timeliness of meal service
and smooth food service operations.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , Dietetic Associate, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!