Director - RN - Emergency Services
Company: SSM Health
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: September 13, 2021
At SSM Health-Agnesian HealthCare, we know the healing
power of presence begins with compassionate employees like
Do you enjoy using your transformational leadership and coaching
skills to drive continuous operational performance improvement
resulting in the best patient care?
As the Director-Emergency Services, you will oversee the
emergency department at St. Agnes Hospital and work alongside the
team, physicians and Medical Director to provide strategic
operational direction that produces excellence in patient
Candidates given best consideration will have the following:
Master’s Degree in Nursing (or related field)
Experience working as an RN on an acute care unit within a
Formal leadership experience
Emergency Preparedness training/experience
Trauma/EMS relationship management
Strong organizational skills
St. Agnes Hospital is a 146-bed hospital that has grown into
both an inpatient and outpatient facility providing innovative
community and regional healthcare services. A leader in providing
quality state-of-the-art healthcare services, whether it is cancer
treatment; comprehensive heart care through the Dale Michels Center
for Heart Care, including angioplasty and open-heart surgery; home
or hospice care; maternity services; laser surgery; sports
medicine; behavioral health services; women’s health services;
occupational health services; rehabilitation services and 24-hour
emergency care provided by in-house emergency physicians and nurses
who treat and stabilize medical emergency conditions.
Directs services, workflow and resources for assigned nursing area.
- Master's degree in nursing or related field; Bachelor's degree
in Nursing if Master's is not in Nursing
- Three years' registered nurse experience, with one year in
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , Director - RN - Emergency Services, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!