Dining Room Assistant
Company: SSM Health
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Provides a pleasant and nutritious dining experience to
residents of the skilled nursing home.
- Competent in following
dietary considerations for each resident according to tray cards
- Observe for any
swallowing difficulties or
notify appropriate staff in a timely
- Prepare, set up and feed residents
needing assistance with
- Understands proper technique in
performing the Heimlich
- Work as a team member with dietary
department staff to insure food is served at proper temperature and
is attractive in
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Preforms other duties as
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent reaching and gripping.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent use of smell and taste to distinguish differences or
similarities in intensity or quality of flavors and/or odors, or
recognizing particular flavors and/or odors.
- Occasional bending, stooping, climbing, kneeling, sitting,
squatting, twisting and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional driving.
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , Dining Room Assistant, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!