RN Cath Lab - Admit/Recovery
Company: SSM Health
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Coordinates and facilitates patient admission according to
patient acuity, bed availability, and required services.
- Collaborates with the nursing staff and multidisciplinary team
members to place patient in appropriate level of care to achieve
- Initiates care management process including pre-registration
and insurance verification.
- Stays informed of changes in managed care and communicates
procedural and financial impact to admitting physicians during the
- Reviews medical reports from referring hospitals or physician
offices and relays information to nursing unit. Develops
relationships with referral sources and admission decision
- Coordinates education and development of internal staff and
external departments to ensure understanding of intake review and
- Applies the existing body of evidence-based practice and
scientific knowledge in health care to nursing practice, ensuring
that nursing care is delivered based on patient’s age-specific
needs and clinical needs as described in the department's Scope of
- As an SSM Health nurse, I will demonstrate the professional
nursing standards defined in the professional practice model.
Uses the ANA Code of Ethics for Nurses to guide his/her response to
the current and evolving health and nursing needs of our patients
and our patient populations.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , RN Cath Lab - Admit/Recovery, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!