Company: SSM Health
Location: Fond du Lac
Posted on: October 11, 2021
Provides hair care services to residents.
- Cuts, shampoos, and styles hair for residents.
Provides color and permanent wave services for residents as
- Performs minor housekeeping tasks, including sweeping
floor and washing and drying towels, on a daily basis.
- Opens and closes shop as needed.
- Schedules appointments and answers phone in a
professional and courteous manner.
- Responsible for accounts receivable.
- Assists with new employee training.
- Demonstrates customer service skills in accordance with
established facility guidelines. Demonstrates professionalism
and respect at all times to coworkers and customers.
- Computer data entry required.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year hair stylist experience
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive
foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near
(20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through
oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects
weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
Keywords: SSM Health, Fond du Lac , Beautician, Other , Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!