Housekeeper Full-time Nights
Location: Iron Ridge
Posted on: September 17, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
Quad is currently seeking a Night Shift Full-Time Housekeeper -to
join our - Hartford, WI team. - The housekeeper takes pride in
maintaining the -cleanliness of the facility according to Quad's
-standards and -schedule. - We are looking for someone who can work
-nighttime -hours, 40 hours per week from 6-7 p.m.-2-3 a.m. -(start
-time is flexible). -This will also include a rotation of working
one weekend per month. - -
-Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Sweep, mop scrub, dust, and vacuum facilities.
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain restrooms, break, and lunch
- Empty waste receptacles.
- Clean glass and mirrors.
- Check and refill all dispensers (paper and hygiene products,
- Use proper safeguards to alert others of potential hazards
(e.g., warning signs and safety cones.)
- Notify maintenance of the need for repairs/maintenance,
relamping, heating, and ventilating issues.
- Clean carpets and floors.
- Wax floors.
- Other miscellaneous janitorial and housekeeping tasks, as
- The position reports to Housekeeping Lead.
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
- Previous experience using a professional carpet cleaner and/or
floor buffer is a plus.
- Excellent attendance and safety records, satisfactory job
performance in current position.
- Positive attitude.
- Able to work unsupervised, take -direction. and -coordinate
- Must be a team player and able to work with others.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, and climb ladders up to
heights of 10 feet.
- Must be able to lift from a standing position, carry, and/or
transport up to 15 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Flexible to work additional time and any shift when needed.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Keywords: Quad, Fond du Lac , Housekeeper Full-time Nights, Other , Iron Ridge, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!