2023-2024 High School Youth Apprentice Program - Hartford
Posted on: September 17, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
Quad is participating in the Youth Apprenticeship Program, offered
through the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development for the
2023-2024 -school year at the Hartford -location! -
Quad is is a global marketing experience company that gives brands
a more streamlined, impactful, flexible and frictionless way to go
to market and reach consumers. - -Quad's strategic priorities are
powered by three key competitive advantages that include integrated
marketing platform excellence, ongoing innovation, and culture and
social purpose. -
Headquartered in Sussex, Wisconsin, our company has approximately
15,000 people working in 14 countries around the world. - -With a
corporate culture that encourages growth opportunities for
employees, the Youth Apprenticeship program was created with that
same philosophy in mind. - -
The Youth Apprenticeship Program at Quad provides High School
juniors and seniors the opportunity to gain real-life experience
and universal skills via work shadowing, company education classes,
and career-based training programs. During this one- or two-year
program Youth Apprentices will job shadow in various departments
with teams of subject matter experts so they can learn where their
interests and skills may lie when they join the workforce in the
- Maintain the academic and attendance requirements to
participate in the Youth Apprenticeship Program.
- Observe company rules and other requirements identified by the
- Participate in progress reviews scheduled with mentors, school
personnel, and parent(s) or guardian(s).
- Complete program/company training requirements.
- Demonstrate maturity and responsibility
- Responsible for transportation to and from the workplace.
- Meet the requirements of the particular program and demonstrate
competency as outlined in the program goals.
- Meet academic requirements for the program including a passing
grade/score in courses required for admission to the Youth
- Attend all scheduled shadowing and training under the Youth
Apprenticeship program -
What Youth Apprentices Can Expect during their time at Quad: -
- Attend training sessions focused primarily on safety
requirements, industry requirements, and what to do in
- High-level rotations through different departments focused on
production to learn about how each plays a part in the overall
- Gain an understanding of the overall Manufacturing process,
including product creation from start to finish and processes
involved in creating a quality product.
- Gain experience and understanding of the planning process, how
to communicate effectively, and collaborate in a team
- Learn about Company Culture, Values, Leadership, and other
Manufacturing industry related topics.
- Learn how various types of tools and advanced equipment and
machinery, are used and operated.
- Learn to read and interpret different technical drawings, work
orders/job tickets, symbols, documents, and manuals.
- Learn the product assembly process, quality and safety checks,
and process for selecting different tools and materials needed
throughout the product. creation process.
- Gain an understanding of different types of machinery, job
shadow how they are operated, and monitored for correct
- Learning preventative maintenance techniques, troubleshooting,
Hour requirements for Youth Apprentices to obtain program credits
(for Juniors & Seniors): -
2-Year Program - Total of 900 hours min. - Junior or Senior Year of
1-Year Program - Total of 450 hours min. - Junior or Senior Year of
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Keywords: Quad, Fond du Lac , 2023-2024 High School Youth Apprentice Program - Hartford, Other , Horicon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!