Company: Fleet Farms
Location: Beaver Dam
Posted on: November 13, 2023
Are you friendly and self-motivated? Do you enjoy being a
subject matter expert and helping others? Do you have a solid
knowledge and passion for firearms? If so, this is the perfect role
The Firearms Specialist is the in-store expert for all things
related to Firearms and ammunition sales. The role will fully serve
the customer base by connecting with them, assessing their needs,
recommending products, and encouraging the sale.
- Educate customers on firearm functionality, including breaking
down a firearm and teaching customers how all of the parts function
and work together.
- Teach and train customers how to safely use firearms.
- Communicate politically neutral when working and conversing
- Complete all local/state/federal paperwork required for the
sale of firearms.
- Assist customers with finding and ordering product.
- Understand and operate both the Point of Sale and DNR licensing
- Knowledge of sporting goods electronics, including GPS Units,
fish locators, and electronic navigational charts.
- Build planograms in Sport & Outdoor and understand the flow of
the retail floor help meet the customer's needs.
- Receive merchandise and understand the return/service
- Ensure federal, state, and local compliance to protect the
store's FFL and adhere to company policy on the handling and
inventory of firearms.
- Positive promotion of Fleet Farm customer loyalty program,
credit card, and other company initiatives.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights,
weekends, and holidays is required.
- Team Members who handle or sell firearms must be 18 years of
age or older, be able to possess a firearm under the Gun Control
Act 18 USC 922(g), pass a background check, be trained on firearms
sales and safety, and must comply with all applicable state,
federal, and local laws and regulations with respect to the sale,
storage, and safe handling of firearms.
- 1-2 years of previous firearm sales or related experience is
preferred. Associated topics: account coordinator, account manager,
clientele, manner, sales associate, sales leader, sales management,
sell, solicit, store associate
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Fond du Lac , Firearms Specialist, Other , Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!