Health Services Administrator - Registered Nurse
Company: VitalCore Health Strategies
Posted on: November 16, 2023
VitalCore Health Strategies (VCHS), an industry leader in
Correctional Health Care has an opening for a Health Services
Administrator / Registered Nurse at Dodge County Jail in Juneau,
Wisconsin!VitalCore's Corporate Office is in Kansas with Regional
Offices and facilities throughout the nation. Employment with
VitalCore provides employees with above industry wages, an
extensive benefits package, and a guaranteed annual incentive
payment! VitalCore Health Strategies promotes a positive work
environment that is based in respect and appreciation of the hard
work and dedication of our staff.Join our team and experience
first-hand how VCHS is leading the pack in the correctional
healthcare industry and help us to make a difference in this
field!HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Holiday Pay: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day,
Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's
Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Animal/Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program and Discount Center
- Annual Incentive BonusHEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR POSITION
SUMMARY The Health Services Administrator (HSA) is the chief
administrative manager of the on-site health services department.
The HSA is accountable for the delivery of contract services and
ensuring that VitalCore Health Strategies is in compliance with all
aspects of the client contract. The HSA is responsible for
recruiting and hiring all personnel and accountable for
interviewing and selecting contractual staff. In addition to
managing the site budget, the HSA constructs and supervises an
annual operational plan. The HSA is responsible for developing and
maintaining positive, professional, and collaborative relationships
with clients (administrator/warden, supervisor, etc.) and ensuring
customer satisfaction.HEALTH SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR MINIMUM
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare administration/related
- Licensed Registered Nurse.
- Minimum of two (2) years of management experience in a
healthcare setting necessary.
- Subject to initial and ongoing security clearance.
- Correctional healthcare experience preferred.HEALTH SERVICES
ADMINISTRATOR ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Manages the healthcare delivery system and coordinates with
other functions within the facility.
- Manages the budget and financial performance of the site.
Submits timely and accurate reports to supervisor and/or
- corporate office.
- Develops and/or supervises the facility operational plan.
- Directs the activities of the assigned staff.
- Actively recruits new staff.
- Arranges interview process for potential staff including
necessary collateral colleagues (i.e., Director of Nursing)
- Interfaces with VitalCore Human Resources for the hiring and
terminating of all site staff. Manages labor ensuring the
- site is staffed according to contractual commitments and
supervises staff scheduling.
- Coordinates and participates in the interviewing and selection
of Independent Contractors.
- Ensures orientation of new VitalCore personnel by conducting or
coordinating all initial new hire and annual orientation
- and training activities.
- Ensures site utilization and compliance with all VitalCore and
applicable client systems and applications.
- Coordinates the Medical Audit Committee and facilitates the
- Ensures compliance with ACA and/or NCCHC standards and
VitalCore clinical services and administrative policies and
- Coordinates with Hospital Administrators and other external
providers on the delivery of services at hospitals or
- other external health services locations outside the facility.
When appropriate, negotiates third party contracts for
- the facility.
- Adheres to and enforces all safety and security policies and
procedures and participates in and ensures compliance with
- applicable safety/emergency drills.
- Follows and enforces all security regulations, including but
not limited to keys, sharps, and controlled medications.
- Ensures annual performance evaluations are conducted and
completed with all personnel, including peer reviews.
- Attend training and meetings as required.Keywords: Registered
Nurse, HSA, Health Services Administrator, Nurse, RN,
Corrections#indmn #ZR Full-Time,
Keywords: VitalCore Health Strategies, Fond du Lac , Health Services Administrator - Registered Nurse, Other , Juneau, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!