Project Impact Program-Hartford Part Time Manufacturing
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Quad is currently recruiting entry-level General Laborers within
the city of Milwaukee to fill open part time, -two days per week in
Hartford. - -Quad is committed to hiring hard working individuals
and providing support to remove barriers to employment. -
Partnership with local community agency provides monthly career
-readiness workshops along with employment support to ensure the
success of our employees prior to starting at Quad. -Paid training
is -$17.50 / hour during the conditional career readiness workshop
-with local -community agency with the focus on -barriers, work
readiness and workplace essentials. - The next workshop starts in
Upon successful completion of the career -readiness workshop,
Quad's New Hire Orientation will take place, participating in our
0-60 training program. - -Successful completion of both training
programs, Quad employees will be -scheduled to a -permanent shift
with Quad. - Free transportation is provided to and from Quad and
up to a year of employment. - Women are highly encouraged to
Your career starts here. - - Be greater that -you thought possible
and reap the rewards of your success and growth. - We are in the
business of developing people. - Promotions are based on your
performance --You are in charge of your career!
At Quad, the Project Impact Employee entry-level wage for part-time
is -$17.50 / -hour. -You have immediate opportunities to advance -
driving you to be better than yesterday. - Through our Accelerated
Training program, we will teach you a skilled trade and give you
the opportunity to earn up -to $23.00 in your first 2 years. - -In
addition, we value and reward manufacturing experience by providing
a competitive wage. - - As your career progresses, there are
multiple upward paths available, as we are continuously looking for
our next group of leaders to excel within the organization.
BE YOUR OWN SUCCESS STORY. BE SOMETHING GREATER. BE QUAD.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Remove product from the end of the printing press or finishing
- Work with loose and/or completed product by stacking onto
pallets, transferring to tables & placing into a collator hopper or
into mail bags.
- Move product/skids with a hand jack, motorized Raymond (Big
Joe) lift or Forklift (training provided).
- Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and
- Effectively communicate with team members.
- Assist other crew members with various duties including webbing
up of the press and/or special handwork in order to meet customer
- Follow all clean-up and housekeeping procedures
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Must be at least 18-years of age or older
- Printing, factory, or other mechanical work experience a
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to write and read measurements.
- Ability to read, understand and follow both written and verbal
- The ability to use a computer/manipulate touch screens
- The ability to use repetitive hand/wrist movement
- Ability to lift stacks of end boards or banding strap rolls (30
-60lbs) as needed
- The ability to take stacks of loose signatures or bundles
ranging (5-30 lbs.) off a pallet or conveyor up to 48" in height
and transfer to table top work surface 42", and then place into a
collator hopper or mail bags that potentially weigh from 5-75
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job need.
- Ability to be a team player in a fast paced, detail orientated
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- 12 hour shifts (either 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.)
including days, nights -and holidays, working 2 days a week (either
Keywords: Quad, Fond du Lac , Project Impact Program-Hartford Part Time Manufacturing, Other , Horicon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!