Mental Health Professional
Company: VitalCore Health Strategies
Posted on: November 18, 2023
VitalCore Health Strategies (VCHS), an industry leader in
Correctional Health Care has an opening for a Master's Level Mental
Health Professional (LCSW, LCPC, LMSW, LPC, or equivalent) for
Full-Time at Dodge County Jail in Juneau, Wisconsin!!! Looking for
a rewarding career in healthcare with competitive wages, an annual
incentive payment, and an excellent benefits package?You will be
given the opportunity to utilize your training, skills and
experience in a face-to-face setting with people from a variety of
socioeconomic and educational backgrounds. Being able to see the
impact you are making with these individuals, when they are at
their lowest, least hopeful points. You will be working as part of
a Multi-Disciplinary Team comprised of Medical, Psychiatry,
Ancillary, Security, Legal, community providers and psychiatric
hospitals. The best part of this - It is done in real-time with
real people!MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE TO INCLUDE BUT NOT
- Holiday Pay: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day,
Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's
Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Identity Theft Protection
- Animal/Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program and Discount Center
- Annual Incentive Bonus MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAPOSITION
SUMMARYThe Mental Health Professional will work as part of a
multidisciplinary team with all other disciplines on the Behavioral
Health Unit to provide a proactive and collaborative approach in
serving the patient population. MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTSMust be a Licensed, Master's Level Behavioral Health
Clinician, Masters Social Worker (LCSW) who can administer
assessments, make clinical decisions, provide Mental Health
treatment, and hold any of the following licenses: LCSW, LPC or
equivalent. The Behavioral Health Professional co-leads group
therapy, one on one therapy, and crisis therapy.MENTAL HEALTH
- Full-TimeMENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Professionals will provide crisis stabilization, complete
intakes and on-going evaluations, and provide consultation to
in-house and community services.
- Participate in monthly behavioral health calls, work
collaborative with the medical team to best determine overall
treatment for each individual.
- The Behavioral Health Professional performs risk assessment of
inmates; coordination of care with interdisciplinary team including
medical staff, community providers, psychiatric hospitals and
corrections; and discharge planning.
- The Mental Health Professional assists in planning and
implementing the goals and objectives of programs and
- The Mental Health Professional provides the necessary
preparation of documentation, necessary records and reports.
- The Mental Health Professional utilizes clinical skills such as
prioritizing treatment needs; crisis management; brief clinical
interventions including CBT and Motivational Interviewing.
- Excellent and timely documentation skills required.
- The ideal candidate is able to make independent clinical
decisions, while utilizing assistance and supervisory intervention,
as needed. MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONAL REQUIRED EDUCATION,
- Graduation from a Master's level program.
- Minimum of one year employment in a social work capacity in a
public or private agency or equivalent.
- Must receive a satisfactory background investigation report.
We're people who are fueled by passion, not by profit. Keywords:
LPC, LSW, Correctional Facility, Behavioral Health, Licensed
Professional Counselor, Licensed Social Worker, LCSW, LCPC, LMSW,
Keywords: VitalCore Health Strategies, Fond du Lac , Mental Health Professional, Other , Juneau, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!