Secondary Machine Operator
Company: Staff Management - SMX
Location: Beaver Dam
Posted on: November 19, 2023
-Staff Management - SMX is currently looking for a Secondary
Machine Operator located in Beaver Dam, WI. -This is a direct hire
position starting off at $18/ hour with great benefits and other
perks! Please send over your resume if you are interested so that
we can get you started! -
Perks & Benefits
- Other on the spot perks
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- STD /LTD
- Paid Time Off
Employment Type & Shifts
- Direct Hire
- All Shifts
- Process quality parts to process specifications on assigned
- Use calibrated gauges to properly check and record production
on specific tolerances as required by process documentation.
- Use required in-process control methods as required by process
documentation to monitor and maintain process quality.
- Control and mark products correctly.
- Monitor production runs for correct part processing.
- Perform necessary recordkeeping and paperwork.
- Follow all safety rules and keep work area clean and in an
- Wear all personal protective equipment as required by the
- Be responsible and accountable for the professional use of
assigned work periods, machinery, equipment and tools.
- Support and participate in the departmental structure of
self-directed work teams.
- Understand and perform to the BN Quality Policy taking pride in
the products produced.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Background Check
- Able to Lift 30 pounds
- Drug Test
- Must be at least 18 years old
Keywords: Staff Management - SMX, Fond du Lac , Secondary Machine Operator, Other , Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!