Company: Seneca Foods
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Sep 30, 2023
Cambria, WI, US, 53923
Custom Field 1:
Seneca Foods is one of North America's leading providers of
packaged fruits and vegetables with facilities located throughout
the United States. Our high quality products are primarily sourced
from over 2,000 American farms. Seneca holds the largest share of
the retail private label, food service, and export canned vegetable
markets, distributing to over 90 countries. Products are also sold
under the brands of Libby's, Aunt Nellie's, READ, Seneca Farms,
Green Valley, CherryMan, Paradise, Pennant, and Seneca labels,
including Seneca snack chips. Seneca also provides vegetable
products to other companies under various co-pack arrangements.
Seneca Foods in Cambria-West, WI is currently seeking an
Electrician to join our team. Seneca Foods offers an excellent
benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance,
401K, paid time off and much more! Help us make our Farm Fresh
Responsible for all electrical maintenance, repair and fabrication
at our Cambria West facility.
- Maintain facility electrical equipment and building electrical
system. Troubleshoot electrical circuits/electrical panel buckets,
wire and unwire equipment, and perform preventative
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, PLC's, controllers,
lighting controls, and electrical motors in a production
- Maintains electrical system to meet code and company
requirements and policies.
- Analyzes electrical breakdowns.
- Perform preventative maintenance on electrical
- Stay current on electrical codes and OSHA regulations.
- Consult with supervision on needed repairs.
- Maintain proper electrical schematics and
- Maintain proper electrical parts inventory.
- Good working knowledge of electronics, programmable logic
controllers and their applications.
- Maintain proper housekeeping.
- All other duties as assigned
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read and write the English language.
- Willingness and ability to work in a team environment.
- Extensive electrical aptitude.
- Entry level to 1 year experience
Seneca Foods Corporation is committed to providing equal
opportunity for all, through a positive and continuing affirmative
action program. No employee or applicant will be discriminated
against because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or
veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected
classes. Seneca Foods Corporation will make reasonable
accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of
otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities
unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the
operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an
employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation
under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact us
at ADA@senecafoods.com or call 585-495-4100.
Nearest Major Market: Madison
Keywords: Seneca Foods, Fond du Lac , Electrician-Cambria West, Professions , Cambria, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!