Material Flow Analyst/ Receiving Supervisor
Posted on: November 15, 2023
- Establishes the material flow and movement strategy for the
raw material, WIP and complete goods.
- Ensures that there is optimized material movement that results in
increased productivity and efficiency, reduction of inventory
levels as well as higher inventory accuracy.
- Evaluates current logistics flow through the facility for slow
moving vs. fast moving materials.
- Determines correct inventory location for raw materials and
complete goods inventory.
- Plans raw material and in process storage strategies. Serves as
expert for Warehouse Management portion of SAP, determining zones
for warehouse locations. Establishes SAP system parameters to drive
material to its point of use.
- Reviews and analyzes freight cost to optimize services and cost
and manages all freight loss, product damage, overcharge, trailer
and container detention and service-related claims in order to
- As a Receiving Supervisor for Client Horicon Works you will work
closely with the production team to support the inbound receiving
- Collect, organize, and store all inbound receiving
- Troubleshoot errors related to yard management in SAP.
Keywords: ICONMA, Fond du Lac , Material Flow Analyst/ Receiving Supervisor, Professions , Horicon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!