Industrial Maintenance Electrician
Posted on: November 15, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
Industrial Maintenance Electrician - Wage ranges from $30.00 -
$43.00 / hour
Quad -is seeking a shift -Industrial Electrician to join our
-manufacturing production support team in Hartford, WI. -
-Master/Journeyman is not required, though it is desired. - -Paid
relocation may be available for highly qualified candidates 100+
miles from the plant. - -We offer: -
- Competitive Pay - - up to $43.00 / hour depending on
- Excellent Benefits.
- A compressed work week allows -for more -time for you, family,
- Onsite employee fitness center.
- Great work environment, team culture, and caring
In this position, you will need:
- To be able to use basic electrical troubleshooting and repair
in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- To work with voltages up to 480 vac.
- To have a working knowledge of PLCs.
- To know how to Install and troubleshoot relay and
- To work with AC/DC motors and drives.
- To be knowledgeable in the areas of preventative maintenance
and machine operation.
- At least 3 years of experience as an Electrician in an
industrial maintenance setting.
- Must be proficient in repairs of Control Systems, PLCs
(including online programs and ladder logic code), and AC/DC
- Prior experience working with motors, transformers, control
systems, and power distribution.
- Need to have own tools required for the job.
- Must be able to read blueprints, understand tolerances and
measurements and work with standard and metric sizes.
- Ability to work a 12-hour rotating shift from 6 am-6 pm or 6
pm-6 am, working holidays and overtime as needed.
Preferred Qualifications -
- Printing knowledge is preferred, but not required.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Keywords: Quad, Fond du Lac , Industrial Maintenance Electrician, Professions , Horicon, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!